Air Duct Cleaning Services in St Clair Shores, MI
It goes without saying that breathing cleaner air helps you have a healthier respiratory system, which is easier on your lungs and can improve your overall mood. That’s why if you’re having any respiratory issues in a certain area or specific room of your home – it could be related to your heating and air conditioning system. Zeppelin Cleaning Services offers air duct inspections to ensure there isn’t any dust build-up that can be blown into your living space. If the air ducts are dirty, we have the tools and equipment to properly clean the entire vent system.
Air Duct Cleaning Experts
When you think about cleaning your home or office, air ducts are probably one of the last things that come to mind. However, keeping your air ducts clean has a significant impact on the comfort level and safety in your space. When air ducts are not clean, you may not only notice an increase in your energy bills but also be at risk of dealing with illness or allergy symptoms.
Cleaning the air ducts will better your air quality and improve the functionality of the entire HVAC system. Our team is the best at providing duct & vent cleaning services. We do not cut corners when it comes to proper cleaning and inspecting for dust and mold.
Fortunately, you can eliminate all of the problems associated with dirty air ducts by hiring the professional air duct cleaners at Zeppelin Cleaning Services to handle this task for you. We are proud to provide this service for both residential and commercial clients throughout Warren, Sterling Heights, Clinton Township and beyond. Contact us today to schedule service.
Benefits of Air Duct Cleaning
- Reduction of irritants. When your air ducts are dirty, irritants are often present in the air that flows through your home or office space. Examples of irritants that may be present include pet dander, pollen, and dust. Air duct cleanings remove these irritants, which can improve your indoor air quality.
- Better air flow. Having a buildup of dust, debris, and grime in your air ducts can create obstacles that make it difficult for air to flow through freely. Removing all of this material can improve air-flow efficiency, which reduces energy expenses.
- Protection of your HVAC equipment. Regular air duct cleanings ensure that your HVAC equipment isn’t forced to work any harder than it needs to in order to provide a comfortable environment. This keeps the unit running at peak performance and helps prevent premature wear and tear.
- Removal of smells. In some cases, dirty air ducts can cause your home or office space to smell musty or unpleasant. Cleaning your air ducts can remove the source of these unpleasant smells, thus improving your enjoyment of the space.
- A cleaner home or office. When dust and other debris build up within your air ducts, it can be passed into your home or office, where it will collect on surfaces and floors. Cleaning your air ducts reduces the amount of dust and debris that enters your home or office in this manner, keeping the entire space cleaner.
Our Air Duct Cleaning Process
Air Duct Cleaning FAQs
Why is cleaning air ducts necessary?
Indoor air quality issues affect approximately 25 million people in the United States. Just like your shelves, baseboards, and floors, your air ducts get dirty and contaminated. Cleaning air ducts and vents improve your indoor air quality while increasing the efficiency and lifespan of your HVAC equipment. Contaminated air ducts are a leading cause of issues with allergies and asthma. Visit the “Our Work” page to see several photos of before and after duct cleaning.
How long does it take to clean air ducts?
The amount of time it takes to clean your ducts depends on factors such as the size of your home, the number of furnaces, number of vents, and accessibility to supply and return systems. On average it takes 2.5-3 hours but it can take less or more time. We always take our time to ensure the best results.
What kind of equipment do you use?
Using the best technology and most powerful equipment is equally as important as knowledge and expertise for excellent results. Many companies use substandard and inferior equipment that is unable to effectively clean air ducts. Cleaning air ducts requires very powerful and expensive vacuum equipment. Zeppelin uses large custom-made vacuum trucks from CaddyVac, the leading producer of air duct cleaning equipment in the country. To learn more about their equipment, visit caddyvac.com.
How are air duct cleanings priced?
We pride ourselves on transparent and flat-rate pricing. All prices are listed on our online reservation system. BEWARE of companies offering prices too good to be true. Proper air duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning require expensive equipment and sophisticated knowledge. Too often, we have witnessed very poor results in homes from a “low-cost” provider.
How often should I clean my air duct and vents?
We recommend cleaning your air ducts every 3 years. You want to clean them more often if you have pets, a recent construction project, asthma, or allergies.
Contact Us Today for a Ductwork Cleaning
Ductwork cleanings are an important component of good HVAC maintenance that provides you with a number of benefits. For this reason, we recommend getting your air ducts cleaned on a regular basis.
Are you in need of a ductwork cleaning at your home or business? If so, Zeppelin Cleaning Services would love to help. Please contact us today to schedule an appointment or to learn more about our air duct cleaning services.